Menu
Cart 0
Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon Monoxide Detector

Article Number:
  • $ 999


Laboratory tested for accuracy . Safe and easy to use . 2 reusable sensor buttons included . Last up to 6 months . Great for areas without electrical power . Recommended Testing Areas: Home, kitchens, furnace areas, garages. cars, RV's, Campers, Boats, airplanes, wood stoves, fireplaces, space heaters and water heaters . Reactions time is slightly faster when damp and slightly slower when dry . Carbon Monoxide is extremely toxic - Odorless, Tasteless, Colorless Gas . Carbon Monoxide causes 1,000 to 2,500 deaths per year . CO is caused by incomplete combustion of Carbon/Fossil fuels such are Gasoline, Kerosene, Butane, Wood, Coal, Charcoal etc.

PRO-LAB Carbon Monoxide Test Kit can detect the Invisible and Odorless carbon monoxide gas. The sensor button will turn grey to black within fifteen minutes. The sensor button will return to it is original color and be ready for reuse when exposed to fresh air (unless sensor has been overexposed). Even a slight darkening of the sensor button indicates a dangerous amount of carbon monoxide.

We Also Recommend