Washing Machine Installation CostsArticle Number:
The cost to install your washing machine varies according to your choice of materials and labor. Most home washing machine installation jobs are performed by a licensed washing machine installer. The best way to reduce labor costs for this kind of project is to do as much of the work yourself as you are comfortable with. That could mean anything from purchasing necessary materials and supplies for the washing machine installer to use, to doing the entire project yourself. You can also hire a skilled handyman who may charge a lower hourly rate than the washing machine installer to perform some of the tasks involved.
Meet a highly rated washing machine installer today on Handy Marketplace.
Typical total costs for washing machine installation: $480 to $640 per 1 machines
Consider how the following questions apply to your washing machine installation to get a head-start on pricing out your project:
What kind of washing machine do you want?
Front loading; Top loading; Stacked unit with dryer; Commercial grade; Portable; As recommended by professional
Is there access to an existing electrical connection and a sink drain?
There is access to both an outlet and a drain; There is access to an outlet but not a drain; There is access to a drain but not an outlet; There is no access to an outlet or a drain
Do you have all the necessary materials and parts?
I already have everything; I need the professional to tell me what to buy; I need the professional to provide everything
Pricing and examples of types products that are often purchased for washing machine installation:
Front Load Washers : $542 to $1264 on average
- Summit Appliance 2 cu. ft. Front Load Washer in White, ENERGY STAR
- Electrolux IQ-Touch 4.30 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Front Load Washer with Steam in White, ENERGY STAR
Portable Washing Machines : $284 to $664 on average
- RCA 2.1 cu. ft. Top Load Portable Washer in White
- Haier 2.1 cu. ft. Compact Washer with Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Top Load Washers : $397 to $927 on average
- Frigidaire 3.4 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Stainless Steel Tub in White
- Samsung 5.2 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top Load Washer in White, ENERGY STAR
Electric Dryers : $453 to $1057 on average
- Whirlpool 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer in White
- Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Commercial Electric Dryer in White
Gas Dryers : $509 to $1188 on average
- LG Electronics 27 in. W 7.3 cu. ft. Gas Front Control Dryer in White
- Samsung 7.4 cu. ft. Gas Dryer with Steam in White
Washer & Dryer Combo Units : $679 to $1584 on average
We Also Recommend